At it again...

Anyone can read this board. However, to post messages, you must register.
tulaneoutlaw
Regent's Circle

At it again...

Post by tulaneoutlaw »

Somebody posted this on the Houston Cougars forum. It's got bunches of replies. :lol:

https://www.coogfans.com/t/pregame-thre ... lane/15126
PeteRasche
Cornerstone

Re: At it again...

Post by PeteRasche »

One guy thinks UH will need 7 to 8 TDs to keep up with us because their defense is so bad. May we see the Memphis/USF offensive game plan and not the SMU & UAB (or even ECU) offensive game plan.

I hope this guy is right:
dansatjr wrote:Free Falling like Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers. Get ready to be embarrassed on national TV twice in 8 days.
Baywave1
Emerald Circle

Post by Baywave1 »

juju has legs and hits the road. FS'54 for Mayor!

BTW, I'm rooting for Ed Oliver to channel his inner Jimmy Butler and take a "precautionary rest" Thursday night. He needs to protect his draft status!
gerryb323
Regent's Circle

Post by gerryb323 »

Amazing they just accepted as a real thread and went with it. The anti-juju is in effect again!
Wandering around somewhere in a matchup zone
windywave
Emerald Circle

Post by windywave »

gerryb323 wrote:Amazing they just accepted as a real thread and went with it. The anti-juju is in effect again!
I really want someone to visit here and realize WTF that thread is
Using big words is not a personal attack
#cousins don't count
gerryb323
Regent's Circle

Post by gerryb323 »

windywave wrote:
gerryb323 wrote:Amazing they just accepted as a real thread and went with it. The anti-juju is in effect again!
I wonder how long he can keep it up. Maybe we've just been the unwitting victims for however many years now. Would explain a lot.
Fan Since '54
Regent's Circle

Post by Fan Since '54 »

windywave wrote:

I just did. And guess what. It's not me. I tried to sign in and, of course, I couldn't because my password was not accepted. Gee, I wonder why. Then I requested my password and it said it will be sent to my email.. But guess what again. I have not received an email from that site. If that was me, why would I have not received an email to my only email address I use? I know who is doing this, but he would never own up to it. NO ba__s. BTW, you should know that it is not me just because the user name is (slightly) different than the one here. Also, there is a similar one on the ECU board, which my email also does not exist in their data base.

Fan since '54
"...a hellava Hullabaloo"
visualmagic
President's Circle

Post by visualmagic »

Fan Since '54 wrote:
windywave wrote:

I just did. And guess what. It's not me. I tried to sign in and, of course, I couldn't because my password was not accepted. Gee, I wonder why. Then I requested my password and it said it will be sent to my email.. But guess what again. I have not received an email from that site. If that was me, why would I have not received an email to my only email address I use? I know who is doing this, but he would never own up to it. NO ba__s. BTW, you should know that it is not me just because the user name is (slightly) different than the one here. Also, there is a similar one on the ECU board, which my email also does not exist in their data base.

Fan since '54
I wish I could take credit for it but it’s definitely not me
krewe of ham and eggs
President's Circle

Post by krewe of ham and eggs »

Fan Since '54 wrote:
windywave wrote:

Fan since '54
AnY iMaGeS yOu PoRtRaY wIlL bE rEpReSeNtAtIvE oF tHe TeAm YoU sUpPoRt
gerryb323
Regent's Circle

Post by gerryb323 »

Fan Since '54 wrote:
windywave wrote:
NO ba__s.

Fan since '54
No basis? No bazookas? No bacons? No barcaloungers?
ml wave
Emerald Circle

Post by ml wave »

gerryb323 wrote:
Fan Since '54 wrote:
windywave wrote:
NO ba__s.

Fan since '54
No basis? No bazookas? No bacons? No barcaloungers?
Bananas?
WaveProf
Cornerstone

Post by WaveProf »

ml wave wrote: Whoever it is is doing the Lord's work!
Amen reverend ml wave
“We will expect success in all endeavors and be prepared to assess and hold ourselves accountable when we aren't successful. Tulane is a top 40 academic institution and it should expect nothing less from its athletic department.” --Troy Dannen 11.5.16
Baywave1
Emerald Circle

Post by Baywave1 »

Well this drive by internet spoofing is wildly hilarious and I expect it will do the trick to keep the winning streak going.

But as we all can imagine, spoofing and the like can easily spin out of control to not so happy places. So I humbly request our imaginative spoofer that he or she declare victory, retire to Brazil undefeated and cease and desist this practice immediately.

Meanwhile I'm going back to Amen Corner with my colleagues above because well we all do what we have to do.
waverider
Cornerstone

Post by waverider »

I don’t know their depth chart but this was interesting. Looks like they also have a first half suspension
Offense:

RB Mulbah Car - Out
RB Terrence Williams - Out
WR Courtney Lark - Out
WR Keith Corbin - Unknown
WR Jeremy Singleton - Unknown
WR Bryson Smith - Unknown
Defense:

DE Jerard Carter - Out
DE Isaiah Chambers - Out
S Garrett Davis - Out
DT Ed Oliver - Questionable