Ye Olde Green Wave Forum

The DEFINITIVE Tulane discussion forum
It is currently Sat May 25, 2019 1:00 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:46 pm 
Offline
Breaker Level

Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2004 6:25 am
Posts: 281
Location: New Orleans
Doubt anyone will see this here but I have Tulane sweatshirts, hoodies, tshirts, baseball & football, a sweep shirt (almost new) all in good to great condition all large & extra large. Also I have the sports sections from all of 2005 where we were front page in our race to the CWS. Some great ones with Micah. Anyone interested in any of this shoot me a message here & I will get with you. Hate to just Goodwill it when a loyal fan would actually make use of it-all good stuff . Thanks


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:24 pm 
Offline
President's Circle
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:49 pm
Posts: 3206
Location: Greeneville, TN
PM sent


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:36 pm 
Offline
Emerald Circle
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2004 11:36 am
Posts: 19066
Location: Philadelphia, PA & Berlin, MD
greenie4ever wrote:
Doubt anyone will see this here but I have Tulane sweatshirts, hoodies, tshirts, baseball & football, a sweep shirt (almost new) all in good to great condition all large & extra large. Also I have the sports sections from all of 2005 where we were front page in our race to the CWS. Some great ones with Micah. Anyone interested in any of this shoot me a message here & I will get with you. Hate to just Goodwill it when a loyal fan would actually make use of it-all good stuff . Thanks
Are you dying? :green wink:

_________________
Tulane Class of 1978 | NROTC Tulane - Submariner | From everywhere and nowhere


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:38 pm 
Offline
President's Circle
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 23, 2005 8:43 pm
Posts: 2867
Location: Baton Rouge
TUPF wrote:
greenie4ever wrote:
Doubt anyone will see this here but I have Tulane sweatshirts, hoodies, tshirts, baseball & football, a sweep shirt (almost new) all in good to great condition all large & extra large. Also I have the sports sections from all of 2005 where we were front page in our race to the CWS. Some great ones with Micah. Anyone interested in any of this shoot me a message here & I will get with you. Hate to just Goodwill it when a loyal fan would actually make use of it-all good stuff . Thanks
Are you dying? :green wink:

...when your handle is greenie4ever and your giving all your tulane stuff away. :green wink:

_________________
Quote:The Good - TULANE
The Bad - LSU
THe Ugly - USM


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:21 pm 
Offline
Cornerstone
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 7:30 pm
Posts: 31697
Location: 30°37'40.6"N 81°27'02.4"W
TUPF wrote:
greenie4ever wrote:
Doubt anyone will see this here but I have Tulane sweatshirts, hoodies, tshirts, baseball & football, a sweep shirt (almost new) all in good to great condition all large & extra large. Also I have the sports sections from all of 2005 where we were front page in our race to the CWS. Some great ones with Micah. Anyone interested in any of this shoot me a message here & I will get with you. Hate to just Goodwill it when a loyal fan would actually make use of it-all good stuff . Thanks
Are you dying? :green wink:
or downsizing the domicile?

(Or some guys allow themselves to get into that pinch when they take on a new wife. :razz: )


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:23 pm 
Offline
Cornerstone
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 7:30 pm
Posts: 31697
Location: 30°37'40.6"N 81°27'02.4"W
Unfortunately, I graduated to Double-XL.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:01 pm 
Offline
Regent's Circle

Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2004 5:42 am
Posts: 7785
Location: Kingsport, Tennessee
Roller wrote:
Unfortunately, I graduated to Double-XL.


actually, the clothes have become smaller. I have shirts that are XL that are actually larger than new XXL shirts. The companies are reducing the size of their clothes. I have seen several articles and heard commentators discuss this.

If you shop at Perlis, their shirt sizes are listed as either "Classic," which are larger in size, or "Standard," which are literally one size smaller.

_________________
What if the Hokey Pokey really is what it's all about?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:47 pm 
Offline
Regent's Circle
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:18 am
Posts: 5753
Location: Wichita
I actually sent a message about wanting some of this stuff and heard back once, but then I haven't heard anything for over a month. I was worried about greenie4ever, but then I realized maybe he's been banned too, since he did as much as windy and windy has been gone longer

_________________
#stopbunting
#nomorekicking
#freewindy


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:41 pm 
Offline
President's Circle
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:49 pm
Posts: 3206
Location: Greeneville, TN
gerryb323 wrote:
I actually sent a message about wanting some of this stuff and heard back once, but then I haven't heard anything for over a month. I was worried about greenie4ever, but then I realized maybe he's been banned too, since he did as much as windy and windy has been gone longer


Same. I was wondering what happened with that. The last message I sent is still in my outbox so I know he hasn't read it.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group