Rotorooter, JtS and other Georgians

Non-Tulane News Discussion-
Anything that doesn't belong on any Tulane forum sans Religious or Political discussion or debate
Johnny Mac
Emerald Circle

Rotorooter, JtS and other Georgians

Unread post by Johnny Mac »

looks like you're going to have to report your shenanigans to local law enforcement, soon:

https://www.mdjonline.com/neighbor_news ... b5407.html

I love the ingenuity of this political troll by the ladies in the GA General Assembly, and more than just the reporting of any expulsion of baby batter. The mandatory waiting period for sex shop purchases was particularly clever... now guys will have to wait a couple of days before they can complete their purchases of "Clamlappers: Volumes 1 - 90". Of course, that waiting period opens up a great marketing opportunity for a company like Pr0nhub dot com. I have already envisioned the Buckhead billboards: "There's no 3 day waiting period on Pr0nhub! We offer instant gratification! (Don't feel bad, it's actually a common problem)

I do have questions though about the reporting of the sploosh law, though.. like, do you have to report where it landed and by what means it was extracted?
YOGWF - of all the Tulane fans in the world, we're the Tulaniest
TUPF
Emerald Circle

Re: Rotorooter, JtS and other Georgians

Unread post by TUPF »

Somebody took Elle Woods seriously. :roll:
Fan since 1974 living in Phelps seeing the upper bowl of Tulane Stadium
Poseidon
Regent's Circle

Unread post by Poseidon »

TUPF wrote:Somebody took Elle Woods seriously. :roll:
A new first for Yogwf. A Legally Blonde reference. :?
Quote:The Good - TULANE
The Bad - LSU
THe Ugly - USM
Honorable mention - Navy
TUPF
Emerald Circle

Unread post by TUPF »

Poseidon wrote:
I’m embarrassed that we both snapped to it! :lol:
Poseidon
Regent's Circle

TUPF wrote:
Poseidon wrote:
My wife is my excuse to knowledge of it. What's yours?
The Bad - LSU
THe Ugly - USM
Honorable mention - Navy
Johnny Mac
Emerald Circle

I had to Google it
TUPF
Emerald Circle

Unread post by TUPF »

Poseidon wrote:
TUPF wrote:
Poseidon wrote:
Elle Woods’ application video.
Poseidon
Regent's Circle

TUPF wrote:
Poseidon wrote:
TUPF wrote:
Poseidon wrote:
Elle Woods’ application video.
Well played sir.
The Bad - LSU
THe Ugly - USM
Honorable mention - Navy
gerryb323
Regent's Circle

Unread post by gerryb323 »

I guess I'm boring and ugly and serious, but what did I miss that related to Legally Blonde?
Wandering around somewhere in a matchup zone
ml wave
Emerald Circle

Unread post by ml wave »

gerryb323 wrote:I guess I'm boring and ugly and serious, but what did I miss that related to Legally Blonde?
The name of the titular character?
TUPF
Emerald Circle

Unread post by TUPF »

gerryb323 wrote:I guess I'm boring and ugly and serious, but what did I miss that related to Legally Blonde?
Ditzy (but not) Harvard first year law student Elle Woods (Reese Witherspoon) gets into a class discussion regarding subject directly related to the OP. Poseidon’s question also reminded me that Elle Woods made quite the interesting application video to Harvard shot in a hot tub.
gerryb323
Regent's Circle

TUPF wrote:
Ditzy (but not) Harvard first year law student Elle Woods (Reese Witherspoon) gets into a class discussion regarding subject directly related to the OP. Poseidon’s question also reminded me that Elle Woods made quite the interesting application video to Harvard shot in a hot tub.
Ah ok. I thought we were saying her admission video related to the conversation. Just to be sure, I watched it 3 times on youtube
Johnny Mac
Emerald Circle

gerryb323 wrote:
TUPF wrote:
Ah ok. I thought we were saying her admission video related to the conversation. Just to be sure, I watched it 3 times on youtube
and the question is, if you are over 55 and in Georgia, would you need to be reporting any "expulsions" to law enforcement?
gerryb323
Regent's Circle

Johnny Mac wrote:
gerryb323 wrote:
TUPF wrote:
and the question is, if you are over 55 and in Georgia, would you need to be reporting any "expulsions" to law enforcement?
I was thinking it was you who would catch that. More people know Legally Blonde than Dirty Work, apparently
Johnny Mac
Emerald Circle

gerryb323 wrote:I was thinking it was you who would catch that. More people know Legally Blonde than Dirty Work, apparently
I had a hilariously intense conversation about this bill with my buddy yesterday and he came up with an idea for an app where men could self report their "deposits" and we'd call it "Spooge reporter"... last night he texted me during the 10PM news on the CW affiliate here, "have you finished designing that app yet, I'm watching WCCB news".. which was code for "Morgan Fogarty is wearing something tight and sexy and I need to self report"
Rotorooter
President's Circle

Unread post by Rotorooter »

I will spare everyone the angst and not comment on the political aspects of this one as best I can. This is about the silliest use of taxpayer dollars (i.e. legislative time) ever created, and that is a very high bar. Proof positive that government legislates to make all of us law breakers in one form or another. Forget the reason for the proposed legislation, the logic doesn't even translate.

If it passes, I guess I'll have to move to "God's waiting room"- Florida, for all the happy endings going on down there. Just ask Robert Kraft.
Plan your work, work your plan.
Johnny Mac
Emerald Circle

Rotorooter wrote:I will spare everyone the angst and not comment on the political aspects of this one as best I can. This is about the silliest use of taxpayer dollars (i.e. legislative time) ever created, and that is a very high bar. Proof positive that government legislates to make all of us law breakers in one form or another. Forget the reason for the proposed legislation, the logic doesn't even translate.

If it passes, I guess I'll have to move to "God's waiting room"- Florida, for all the happy endings going on down there. Just ask Robert Kraft.
don't put your house on the market yet, a buddy and I will have you covered.. we are going to start a fake ID program... it will have a lifetime membership fee which will provide you with a new ID every year, stating you are 54.
gerryb323
Regent's Circle

Johnny Mac wrote:
Rotorooter wrote:I will spare everyone the angst and not comment on the political aspects of this one as best I can. This is about the silliest use of taxpayer dollars (i.e. legislative time) ever created, and that is a very high bar. Proof positive that government legislates to make all of us law breakers in one form or another. Forget the reason for the proposed legislation, the logic doesn't even translate.

don't put your house on the market yet, a buddy and I will have you covered.. we are going to start a fake ID program... it will have a lifetime membership fee which will provide you with a new ID every year, stating you are 54.
Or you could just go the route of petitioning the court to legally change your age to your mental age
Johnny Mac
Emerald Circle

gerryb323 wrote:
Johnny Mac wrote:

Or you could just go the route of petitioning the court to legally change your age to your mental age
but then I won't be able to drink, legally
gerryb323
Regent's Circle

Johnny Mac wrote:
gerryb323 wrote:
Johnny Mac wrote:

but then I won't be able to drink, legally
Quite a conundrum
OGSB
Emerald Circle

Unread post by OGSB »

Heh:

"911, what's your emergency?"

I've self censored the rest.
Victory is never permanent