2019 What game do you want to win the most this year & why?

Anyone can read this board. However, to post messages, you must register.
Saintgreenie
Breaker Level

Re: 2019 What game do you want to win the most this year & w

Unread post by Saintgreenie »

wavedom wrote:
Wavefan wrote:Auburn. I want to see Booby Whitlow get creamed in the backfield and cough up a fumble we return for the touchdown that ices it. I get that he was 18. I get that kids try to show off on signing day. But his hat stunt still irks me. I grew up in an Auburn family and will cheer for Auburn in every other game they play.
That stunt should be shared all game week long on every Tulane social media site.
At minimum, the defense should have it in the back of their mind when they're staring him down in the backfield...

I don't mind him choosing Auburn when they swooped in last minute (most kids would). And I don't even mind some theatrics. But the way he tossed that Tulane hat down really ticked me off.
Saintgreenie
Breaker Level

Unread post by Saintgreenie »

Btw, I'll be in Biloxi for that game and plan on watching in one of the Sports books. Anybody have any recommendations for any? Obviously they're all new and some have even expanded for the upcoming football season after rushing to open for it last year.
PeteRasche
Cornerstone

Unread post by PeteRasche »

wavedom wrote:National Championship Game where Glover fulfills his dream and wins it on a 50 yarder.
It would be interesting to see if the system would let us get there if we go undefeated. Auburn, Houston, and UCF would all need to have outstanding years and others (Army, Memphis) have good years as well. And then all the other usual suspects currently in the preseason top 15 or so would need at least two losses each (okay, all but three of them, since there's four tourney spots).
StPeteWave
Navigator Level

Unread post by StPeteWave »

My top three - Auburn, UCF, Houston

After those ..... all the rest in any order :mrgreen:
sr
Regent's Circle

Unread post by sr »

Got to be Auburn. Two uncles graduated from Auburn so it's a family thing.