Lindsey Scott

In memory of Wayne Picou, this forum is dedicated to all Green Wave recruiting and signing.
PeteRasche
Cornerstone

Re: Lindsey Scott

Unread post by PeteRasche »

tjtlja wrote:When it comes to Scott, has he graduated? I don’t see Tulane accepting anything less than graduation. Otherwise, the kid would be 27 before he is eligible.
You get 5 years to play 4 (unless you get an exception which would mean 6 years). His clock has already started, so his window is already closing...
FW
Cornerstone

Unread post by FW »

What are Canada’s rules? Can he play there now? They have bigger balls and all.
Wavery
Navigator Level

Unread post by Wavery »

Baywave1
Emerald Circle

Unread post by Baywave1 »

No sightings. He still has a couple of weeks to enter a quarter system school but otherwise he may be taking the semester off. If so, the projection of him going to Southern seems as likely as anything else. If he is going FBS, I can't see how missing four months of fall practice helps his longshot last minute transfer to play at any FBS school next fall.

His brother Logan plays for Dutchtown in Ascension Parish . (Did family move from Zachary?) If he is not enrolled anywhere, I assume we may find him at Logan's games this fall.
ml wave
Emerald Circle

Unread post by ml wave »

Baywave1 wrote:No sightings. He still has a couple of weeks to enter a quarter system school but otherwise he may be taking the semester off. If so, the projection of him going to Southern seems as likely as anything else. If he is going FBS, I can't see how missing four months of fall practice helps his longshot last minute transfer to play at any FBS school next fall.

His brother Logan plays for Dutchtown in Ascension Parish . (Did family move from Zachary?) If he is not enrolled anywhere, I assume we may find him at Logan's games this fall.
How much practice do you think a (presumably) ineligible transfer QB gets in season? I don't think scout team reps will have any effect on what transpires next fall--that's what spring practice is for. That said, I've lost track of how long he's been in school...if he needs to sit out a year he better hurry up and do it, if he's going to graduate in December or May and then be eligible immediately he'll transfer then.
Johnny Mac
Emerald Circle

Unread post by Johnny Mac »

ml wave wrote:How much practice do you think a (presumably) ineligible transfer QB gets in season? I don't think scout team reps will have any effect on what transpires next fall--that's what spring practice is for. That said, I've lost track of how long he's been in school...if he needs to sit out a year he better hurry up and do it, if he's going to graduate in December or May and then be eligible immediately he'll transfer then.
just measure him in Darius Bradwell years.. they were recruited by Fritz at the same time... Darius is a 4th year senior.
YOGWF - of all the Tulane fans in the world, we're the Tulaniest
ml wave
Emerald Circle

Unread post by ml wave »

Johnny Mac wrote:
ml wave wrote:How much practice do you think a (presumably) ineligible transfer QB gets in season? I don't think scout team reps will have any effect on what transpires next fall--that's what spring practice is for. That said, I've lost track of how long he's been in school...if he needs to sit out a year he better hurry up and do it, if he's going to graduate in December or May and then be eligible immediately he'll transfer then.
just measure him in Darius Bradwell years.. they were recruited by Fritz at the same time... Darius is a 4th year senior.
So he'll probably graduate after this fall semester(?) and transfer fully eligible in the spring.
gerryb323
Regent's Circle

Unread post by gerryb323 »

ml wave wrote:
Johnny Mac wrote:
So he'll probably graduate after this fall semester(?) and transfer fully eligible in the spring.
Assuming he didn't lose credits in the first transfer
Wandering around somewhere in a matchup zone
ml wave
Emerald Circle

Unread post by ml wave »

gerryb323 wrote:
ml wave wrote:
Johnny Mac wrote:
Hmm, are LSU classes not good enough to be credited at whatever random MS JC he wound up at? Quite possibly!
gerryb323
Regent's Circle

ml wave wrote:
gerryb323 wrote:
ml wave wrote:
Johnny Mac wrote:
Hmm, are LSU classes not good enough to be credited at whatever random MS JC he wound up at? Quite possibly!
Ummm, second transfer then?
Yankeewave
Emerald Circle

Unread post by Yankeewave »

he should take a job with the NCAA in compliance....has to know all the transfer rules by now.
FW
Cornerstone

Unread post by FW »

He's transferring to Nicholls. Get your last posts in before I lock this beast.
long green
Cornerstone

Unread post by long green »

I was convinced for years that his father was going to drive him to Southern U. Now he’s caddying for Chase Fourcade.
And may our enemies, if they exist, be unconscious of our purpose. - From The Lady Vanishes
Yankeewave
Emerald Circle

FW wrote:He's transferring to Nicholls. Get your last posts in before I lock this beast.
Minister of no fun.
sr
Regent's Circle

Unread post by sr »

https://twitter.com/Mike_Gegs/status/11 ... 37152?s=20

Tulane play Nicholls in the next two years ??
PeteRasche
Cornerstone

Unread post by PeteRasche »

This thread should not be locked until he's announced his graduate transfer destination next year is NOT Tulane.
Yankeewave
Emerald Circle

It should not be locked bc posters enjoy posting about him. It harms nobody. If its locked it is a case of Admins acting as admins just for the sake of exercising power

Move it to non-tulane sports if you want
QuarterbackU
Regent's Circle

Unread post by QuarterbackU »

No need to be locked because he will be a grad-transfer looking for his next home in four months.
Tulane Alum | T-Club Member | Season Ticket Holder
waverider
Cornerstone

Unread post by waverider »

sr wrote:https://twitter.com/Mike_Gegs/status/11 ... 37152?s=20

Tulane play Nicholls in the next two years ??
I don’t think so, but they do go to lsu next season.
NFL players retire at a younger age than he will be when his eligibility is done.
Tulane Greenbackers

"If you want to win you have to have good players." Vince Gibson
Wavemania
President's Circle

Unread post by Wavemania »

he won't see the field as a starting QB. Kid from Hanville who had to sit out most of his SR. season cuz of some BS politics last season plays there , if I'm not mistaken.
FW
Cornerstone

Unread post by FW »

Yankeewave wrote:It should not be locked bc posters enjoy posting about him. It harms nobody. If its locked it is a case of Admins acting as admins just for the sake of exercising power

Move it to non-tulane sports if you want
Then I’ll move it, but it makes absolutely no sense to keep it on the recruiting board.
gerryb323
Regent's Circle

He's been part of my life for so long, he almost needs to go in the former players section. Are we sure he didn't spend a year here?
waverider
Cornerstone

Unread post by waverider »

Just your average video of Lindsey Scott Jr throwing TDs for Nichols St who leads 55-24 over Incarnate Word at the half.

https://twitter.com/ncaafnation247/stat ... 91874?s=21
Tulane Greenbackers

"If you want to win you have to have good players." Vince Gibson
long green
Cornerstone

Unread post by long green »

The results of this abbreviated SLC football season are all over the map.
And may our enemies, if they exist, be unconscious of our purpose. - From The Lady Vanishes
windywave
Emerald Circle

Unread post by windywave »

waverider wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:56 pm Just your average video of Lindsey Scott Jr throwing TDs for Nichols St who leads 55-24 over Incarnate Word at the half.

https://twitter.com/ncaafnation247/stat ... 91874?s=21
Incarnate Word sounds like a HS
Using big words is not a personal attack
#cousins don't count