Calling Doc or RandyMac

In memory of Wayne Picou, this forum is dedicated to all Green Wave recruiting and signing.
Johnny Mac
Regent's Circle

Calling Doc or RandyMac

Post by Johnny Mac »

After watching our zone get pwned by Memphis' size last night, I'm curious what potential big men Coach Hunter has been recruiting or could be recruiting for the spots we have and will possibly add in the offseason.

So far, we have Sion James and Jadan Coleman signed. With Ona Embo gone, that gives us 2 more spots to fill... barring any more departures (which I predict will include Koka and possibly 1 freshman who is disenfranchised by the lack of playing time).
YOGWF - of all the Tulane fans in the world, we're the Tulaniest

doc
Coach Level

Re: Calling Doc or RandyMac

Post by doc »

Amanze Ngumezi is a former 4* PF who has transferred from the University of Georgia. The 6-9 235# PF is a redshirt Sophomore. He had some big-time offers when he was in high school in Savannah, GA. I believe he will be eligible the second semester next year, but he could be a graduate transfer. He was playing 15 minutes per game this year and averaging about 6ppg. I would expect HC Hunter will recruit him.

randymc
President's Circle

Re: Calling Doc or RandyMac

Post by randymc »

just found out via Twitter than Amanze Ngumezi has enrolled at Jacksonville State and will be able to play starting second semester there next season (Evan Daniels twitter confirmed)