UCF Gm#4

Join other Green Wave fans to follow the games together in attom's Living Room and to report game scores. BYOB
(Use this forum for in-game updates and scores for ALL games for ALL teams, not just Tulane)
Post Reply
NJwave
Regent's Circle
Posts: 6424
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:18 pm

Re: UCF Gm#4

Post by NJwave »

We kick the extra point. 14-7.

Another pitching change. I’m assuming they don’t have a plane to catch or dinner plans.

Hard to believe this was nail biter 20 minutes ago.
Last edited by NJwave on Sun May 16, 2021 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marathon Wave
Coach Level
Posts: 1528
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:40 pm
Location: Chattanooga area and partime in western NC

Re: UCF Gm#4

Post by Marathon Wave »

Can we get the 10 run rule? Getting close.
The only thing even in this world is the number of hours in a day.
The difference between winning or losing is what you do with those hours.
User avatar
waverider
Cornerstone
Posts: 25775
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2004 5:20 pm
Location: North Kenner

Re: UCF Gm#4

Post by waverider »

NJwave wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 3:43 pm
Hard to believe this was nail biter 20 minutes ago.
I was just thinking that
Tulane Greenbackers

"It's my job to prepare the coaches. It's their job is to prepare the players and the players' job is to play lights out." Willie Fritz

"If you want to win you have to have good players." Vince Gibson
User avatar
ForeverTU
President's Circle
Posts: 4025
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:27 pm
Location: Nashville

Re: UCF Gm#4

Post by ForeverTU »

Craziest inning / game since..... ? Wow
Marathon Wave
Coach Level
Posts: 1528
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:40 pm
Location: Chattanooga area and partime in western NC

Re: UCF Gm#4

Post by Marathon Wave »

NJwave wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 3:36 pm
Marathon Wave wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 3:33 pm Honestly, folks, I just got home, turned on tv. We had men on 1st & 2nd, no outs, score 8-7; ucf was making a pitching change. Then all H, E, double hockey sticks broke out. Glad the Wave saved the best for last. :mrgreen:
Recap:

They hit about 10 guys, we couldn’t get a big hit to save our lives, big play was a ball through the legs of first baseman, Hart first homer, Hastings first triple, lots of complaining from me and Burns grand slam.
Must have been your complaining that got their attention. See, it pays to complain.
The only thing even in this world is the number of hours in a day.
The difference between winning or losing is what you do with those hours.
NJwave
Regent's Circle
Posts: 6424
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:18 pm

Re: UCF Gm#4

Post by NJwave »

UCF board would be interesting to see right now. I can imagine what we (I) would be saying if it was the other way around.
User avatar
ForeverTU
President's Circle
Posts: 4025
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:27 pm
Location: Nashville

Re: UCF Gm#4

Post by ForeverTU »

What a way for Keegan to end his home career 🌊🌊🌊🌊
User avatar
Roller
Cornerstone
Posts: 34276
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 7:30 pm
Location: 9½° due east of The Tulane University of Louisiana

Re: UCF Gm#4

Post by Roller »

So, by pulling Gillies, do they deprive him of a Save?
User avatar
waverider
Cornerstone
Posts: 25775
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2004 5:20 pm
Location: North Kenner

Re: UCF Gm#4

Post by waverider »

Marathon Wave wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 3:52 pm
NJwave wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 3:36 pm
Marathon Wave wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 3:33 pm Honestly, folks, I just got home, turned on tv. We had men on 1st & 2nd, no outs, score 8-7; ucf was making a pitching change. Then all H, E, double hockey sticks broke out. Glad the Wave saved the best for last. :mrgreen:
Recap:

They hit about 10 guys, we couldn’t get a big hit to save our lives, big play was a ball through the legs of first baseman, Hart first homer, Hastings first triple, lots of complaining from me and Burns grand slam.
Must have been your complaining that got their attention. See, it pays to complain.
I mentioned that the UCF pitcher went into his jersey before each pitch and the next inning Jewett asked the umpires to check him.
Tulane Greenbackers

"It's my job to prepare the coaches. It's their job is to prepare the players and the players' job is to play lights out." Willie Fritz

"If you want to win you have to have good players." Vince Gibson
User avatar
Roller
Cornerstone
Posts: 34276
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 7:30 pm
Location: 9½° due east of The Tulane University of Louisiana

Re: UCF Gm#4

Post by Roller »

NJwave wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 3:54 pm UCF board would be interesting to see right now. I can imagine what we (I) would be saying if it was the other way around.
Yeah, I was looking for it earlier (but only half-heartedly) and could not find it.
NJwave
Regent's Circle
Posts: 6424
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:18 pm

Re: UCF Gm#4

Post by NJwave »

Is this dodgeball?

Wasn’t pretty but we win 3 out of 4.
User avatar
Roller
Cornerstone
Posts: 34276
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 7:30 pm
Location: 9½° due east of The Tulane University of Louisiana

Re: UCF Gm#4

Post by Roller »

TOBTTW!
Marathon Wave
Coach Level
Posts: 1528
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:40 pm
Location: Chattanooga area and partime in western NC

Re: UCF Gm#4

Post by Marathon Wave »

So what happened to Bennett Lee? I hear announcer stating he hopes he's (B=Lee) well enough to play in tourney.
The only thing even in this world is the number of hours in a day.
The difference between winning or losing is what you do with those hours.
User avatar
Roller
Cornerstone
Posts: 34276
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 7:30 pm
Location: 9½° due east of The Tulane University of Louisiana

Re: UCF Gm#4

Post by Roller »

Marathon Wave wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 4:03 pm So what happened to Bennett Lee? I hear announcer stating he hopes he's (B=Lee) well enough to play in tourney.
He was hit on the wrist in yesterday's game. They could not tell if it was a break or just a bruise.
Marathon Wave
Coach Level
Posts: 1528
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:40 pm
Location: Chattanooga area and partime in western NC

Re: UCF Gm#4

Post by Marathon Wave »

waverider wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 3:57 pm
Marathon Wave wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 3:52 pm
NJwave wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 3:36 pm
Marathon Wave wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 3:33 pm Honestly, folks, I just got home, turned on tv. We had men on 1st & 2nd, no outs, score 8-7; ucf was making a pitching change. Then all H, E, double hockey sticks broke out. Glad the Wave saved the best for last. :mrgreen:
Recap:

They hit about 10 guys, we couldn’t get a big hit to save our lives, big play was a ball through the legs of first baseman, Hart first homer, Hastings first triple, lots of complaining from me and Burns grand slam.
Must have been your complaining that got their attention. See, it pays to complain.
I mentioned that the UCF pitcher went into his jersey before each pitch and the next inning Jewett asked the umpires to check him.
Must be that TJ is checking out this board from dugout. :lol:
The only thing even in this world is the number of hours in a day.
The difference between winning or losing is what you do with those hours.
Marathon Wave
Coach Level
Posts: 1528
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:40 pm
Location: Chattanooga area and partime in western NC

Re: UCF Gm#4

Post by Marathon Wave »

Roller wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 4:04 pm
Marathon Wave wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 4:03 pm So what happened to Bennett Lee? I hear announcer stating he hopes he's (B=Lee) well enough to play in tourney.
He was hit on the wrist in yesterday's game. They could not tell if it was a break or just a bruise.
Thanks, didn't know that. Saw he was in gear, I guess catching in the bullpen.
The only thing even in this world is the number of hours in a day.
The difference between winning or losing is what you do with those hours.
User avatar
Roller
Cornerstone
Posts: 34276
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 7:30 pm
Location: 9½° due east of The Tulane University of Louisiana

Re: UCF Gm#4

Post by Roller »

Yep...
Marathon Wave wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 4:05 pm catching in the bullpen.
Post Reply