Ye Olde Green Wave Forum

The DEFINITIVE Tulane discussion forum
It is currently Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:24 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2533 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 98, 99, 100, 101, 102
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:02 pm 
Offline
Emerald Circle
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2004 11:36 am
Posts: 17951
Location: Philadelphia, PA & Berlin, MD
France England would have provided fodder for countless memes. I had to look up Croatia to see what part of old Yugoslavia it contains.

I still say speed kills so liking France to hoist that ridiculously little trophy.

_________________
A&S 1978


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:58 pm 
Offline
Emerald Circle
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:13 pm
Posts: 18998
Location: Chicago
MNAlum wrote:
Les Bleus are my choice!


Lame


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:59 pm 
Offline
Emerald Circle
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:13 pm
Posts: 18998
Location: Chicago
TUPF wrote:
France England would have provided fodder for countless memes. I had to look up Croatia to see what part of old Yugoslavia it contains.

I still say speed kills so liking France to hoist that ridiculously little trophy.


It's the Croatian part, obviously


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:59 am 
Offline
Emerald Circle
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2004 8:53 am
Posts: 19858
Location: New Orleans
hard to see how France isn't coming out on top still Croatia has surprised before.

_________________
After a while, the residents of the sea do not hear the sound of the waves.
How bitter it is, the story of routine- Arabic (Anon)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:02 am 
Offline
Cornerstone
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2004 8:24 am
Posts: 29988
Location: Chattanooga, TN
windywave wrote:
TUPF wrote:
France England would have provided fodder for countless memes. I had to look up Croatia to see what part of old Yugoslavia it contains.

I still say speed kills so liking France to hoist that ridiculously little trophy.


It's the Croatian part, obviously

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:09 pm 
Offline
Coach Level
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:49 pm
Posts: 2291
Location: Greeneville, TN
Some news about Qatar world cup coming out. They are moving the tournament to a winter schedule, which will really hurt the major European professional leagues. They are also wanting to go with 48 team rather than 32. That expansion will already happen in 2026, so this would move that up four years.

What a mess.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:04 am 
Offline
Emerald Circle
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2004 8:53 am
Posts: 19858
Location: New Orleans
Better than having players and fans keeling over in the heat

_________________
After a while, the residents of the sea do not hear the sound of the waves.
How bitter it is, the story of routine- Arabic (Anon)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:16 am 
Offline
Emerald Circle
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2004 11:36 am
Posts: 17951
Location: Philadelphia, PA & Berlin, MD
GreenieBacker wrote:
Better than having players and fans keeling over in the heat

Practice for flopping?

_________________
A&S 1978


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2533 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 98, 99, 100, 101, 102

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group