Ye Olde Green Wave Forum

The DEFINITIVE Tulane discussion forum
It is currently Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:26 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:56 pm 
Offline
Emerald Circle
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:45 pm
Posts: 20806
Location: Irish Channel, New Orleans
Saturday November 10
Navy 24 at #11 UCF 35
SMU 62 at UConn 50
Tulsa 21 at Memphis 47
ECU 18 at Tulane 24
Temple 59 at Houston 49
USF 23 at #25 Cincinnati 35

_________________
“We will expect success in all endeavors and be prepared to assess and hold ourselves accountable when we aren't successful. Tulane is a top 40 academic institution and it should expect nothing less from its athletic department.” --Troy Dannen 11.5.16


Last edited by WaveProf on Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:30 pm 
Offline
President's Circle

Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:07 am
Posts: 2821
Would love to Houston get thumped again. A reeling Cougar team would benefit us in two weeks - I think.


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:06 pm 
Offline
Emerald Circle
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2005 11:52 am
Posts: 20573
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Frankly the one result is love to see (besides ours, obviously) would be UConn shocking SMU. Maybe it will be freezing cold and the Ponies will stiffen up...


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:33 am 
Offline
President's Circle
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:18 am
Posts: 4531
Location: Wichita
PeteRasche wrote:
Frankly the one result is love to see (besides ours, obviously) would be UConn shocking SMU. Maybe it will be freezing cold and the Ponies will stiffen up...

Well it's 40 and rainy, so that's good

_________________
#stopbunting
#nomorekicking


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:55 am 
Offline
President's Circle
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:18 am
Posts: 4531
Location: Wichita
Houston now has both of its starting defensive ends out for the year. Oliver is questionable to play this week.

_________________
#stopbunting
#nomorekicking


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:10 pm 
Online
Emerald Circle
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2004 4:00 pm
Posts: 14381
gerryb323 wrote:
PeteRasche wrote:
Frankly the one result is love to see (besides ours, obviously) would be UConn shocking SMU. Maybe it will be freezing cold and the Ponies will stiffen up...

Well it's 40 and rainy, so that's good


SMU 24 UConn 7, early 2nd quarter. UConn probably doesn’t have the offense to keep up.

_________________
Seize the day


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:32 pm 
Online
Emerald Circle
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2004 4:00 pm
Posts: 14381
Memphis shutting out Tulsa at halftime, 27-0

_________________
Seize the day


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:32 pm 
Offline
Emerald Circle
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2005 11:52 am
Posts: 20573
Location: Cincinnati, OH
OGSB wrote:
gerryb323 wrote:
PeteRasche wrote:
Frankly the one result is love to see (besides ours, obviously) would be UConn shocking SMU. Maybe it will be freezing cold and the Ponies will stiffen up...

Well it's 40 and rainy, so that's good


SMU 24 UConn 7, early 2nd quarter. UConn probably doesn’t have the offense to keep up.

They don't. But hopefully Memphis is getting rolling and can beat SMU Thursday. Also with that score, hopefully they'll rest starters so they are fresher on a short week.

Of course, SMU might get to do the same.


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:59 pm 
Online
Emerald Circle
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2004 4:00 pm
Posts: 14381
PeteRasche wrote:
OGSB wrote:
gerryb323 wrote:
PeteRasche wrote:
Frankly the one result is love to see (besides ours, obviously) would be UConn shocking SMU. Maybe it will be freezing cold and the Ponies will stiffen up...

Well it's 40 and rainy, so that's good


SMU 24 UConn 7, early 2nd quarter. UConn probably doesn’t have the offense to keep up.

They don't. But hopefully Memphis is getting rolling and can beat SMU Thursday. Also with that score, hopefully they'll rest starters so they are fresher on a short week.

Of course, SMU might get to do the same.


62-50! SMU wins, but whoa!

Memphis over Tulsa 47-21.

_________________
Seize the day


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:40 pm 
Offline
Cornerstone
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 7:30 pm
Posts: 30864
Location: 30°37'40.6"N 81°27'02.4"W
Halfway through the 3rd Quarter, Temple is woodshedding Houston, 49-28.


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:42 pm 
Offline
Emerald Circle
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:45 pm
Posts: 20806
Location: Irish Channel, New Orleans
Houston Within a touchdown with two minutes left and about to get the ball

_________________
“We will expect success in all endeavors and be prepared to assess and hold ourselves accountable when we aren't successful. Tulane is a top 40 academic institution and it should expect nothing less from its athletic department.” --Troy Dannen 11.5.16


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:53 pm 
Online
Emerald Circle
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2004 4:00 pm
Posts: 14381
Temple wins 59-49

_________________
Seize the day


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:02 pm 
Offline
Cornerstone
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 7:30 pm
Posts: 30864
Location: 30°37'40.6"N 81°27'02.4"W
OGSB wrote:
Temple wins 59-49
Tulane, Houston, and SMU are tied atop the West Division. Since SMU has the t/b on us, we have to count on either Memphis or Tulsa (or both) to beat them. We can take care of business for ourselves with Houston on Thursday.


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group