PFF names Amare Jones the #4 returning RB

Anyone can read this board. However, to post messages, you must register.
waverider
Emerald Circle

PFF names Amare Jones the #4 returning RB

Post by waverider »

4. AMARE JONES, TULANE

Tulane Green Wave’s very own Jones was the fourth-most valuable running back this past year in PFF WAA. In the receiving game, Jones was highly productive, gathering the fourth-most yards per route run at his position at 2.51. Jones had just 60 carries on the year but picked up a gain of 10-plus yards on 20% of those and broke a tackle in a third of them.
https://www.pff.com/news/college-footba ... ng-in-2020
Tulane Greenbackers

"It's my job to prepare the coaches. It's their job is to prepare the players and the players' job is to play lights out." Willie Fritz

"If you want to win you have to have good players." Vince Gibson

QuarterbackU
Regent's Circle

Re: PFF names Amare Jones the #4 returning RB

Post by QuarterbackU »

Great stuff. Thanks for sharing.

I am excited about the future of the program.
Tulane Alum | T-Club Member | Season Ticket Holder

Johnny Mac
Regent's Circle

Post by Johnny Mac »

Just think of Amare's stats if he hadn't gotten dinged up in practice and got slowed for most of the rest of the season...

I picked him up for my college fantasy team the week after his 3 TD performance and had to finally waive him after several weeks of futility after the injury.

He will certainly be on my radar for next year.. unless Fantrax rates him really high and my competitors sniff him out.
YOGWF - of all the Tulane fans in the world, we're the Tulaniest

purplehaz3
Head Trainer

Post by purplehaz3 »

waverider wrote:
4. AMARE JONES, TULANE

Tulane Green Wave’s very own Jones was the fourth-most valuable running back this past year in PFF WAA. In the receiving game, Jones was highly productive, gathering the fourth-most yards per route run at his position at 2.51. Jones had just 60 carries on the year but picked up a gain of 10-plus yards on 20% of those and broke a tackle in a third of them.
https://www.pff.com/news/college-footba ... ng-in-2020
This is the player I'm most excited about. We need to keep feeding him the ball.