Anyone coming to Cincinnati?

Anyone can read this board. However, to post messages, you must register.
tjtlja
Regent's Circle

Re: Anyone coming to Cincinnati?

Post by tjtlja »

Pete, l hope your family is feeling better.

We aren’t coming to the game tomorrow. Too many things going on today. Wish we were there.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!
PeteRasche
Cornerstone

Post by PeteRasche »

Thanks, we are doing better. I'm coming but my son isn't (he's feeling much better but still had a fever at the time we purchased tickets and we weren't going to risk it).

Rain continues to move earlier and earlier. This morning they have it ending around sunrise and even some sun by game's end. Weather guy said "should be ideal conditions for this time of year."

Run, Tyjae, run.
WaveProf
Emerald Circle

Post by WaveProf »

PeteRasche wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:44 am Thanks, we are doing better. I'm coming but my son isn't (he's feeling much better but still had a fever at the time we purchased tickets and we weren't going to risk it).

Rain continues to move earlier and earlier. This morning they have it ending around sunrise and even some sun by game's end. Weather guy said "should be ideal conditions for this time of year."

Run, Tyjae, run.
All good news. Hope your wife is feeling better as well?

I get the Thanksgiving logistics leading to no tailgate, but it is still a bit sad since I think there will be a large Tulane contingent, and for those of us who don't like to sit near anyone we know at a game, tailgate is the only other chance to see/catch-up/talk, and a huge opportunity missed, esp cause it could have a bit of a Thanksgiving feel coming the day after......
“We will expect success in all endeavors and be prepared to assess and hold ourselves accountable when we aren't successful. Tulane is a top 40 academic institution and it should expect nothing less from its athletic department.” --Troy Dannen 11.5.16
tjtlja
Regent's Circle

Post by tjtlja »

Happy to hear you’ll are doing better.

And all is good here. Thanks for the wishes.

Have a great time tomorrow and bring us home a victory!
PeteRasche
Cornerstone

Post by PeteRasche »

In light of there being enough team families here to sell out our entire allotment, I'm betting there's going to be a decent impromptu tailgate party. Planning on getting there early enough to find it. And if there isn't... I'll just go crash all my co-worker's tailgates...
WaveProf
Emerald Circle

Post by WaveProf »

PeteRasche wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:08 am In light of there being enough team families here to sell out our entire allotment, I'm betting there's going to be a decent impromptu tailgate party. Planning on getting there early enough to find it.
I'm betting John Besh will be there handing out gumbo to passersby, as that seems to be his new Saturday to-do now that he can't enter his old restaurants!

I missed the gumbo by 10 minutes at Homecoming, but I heard it was good :king:
“We will expect success in all endeavors and be prepared to assess and hold ourselves accountable when we aren't successful. Tulane is a top 40 academic institution and it should expect nothing less from its athletic department.” --Troy Dannen 11.5.16