AAC CHAMPIONS! COTTON BOWL BOUND!

Anyone can read this board. However, to post messages, you must register.
DCGreenie
President's Circle

Re: AAC CHAMPIONS! COTTON BOWL BOUND!

Post by DCGreenie »

Did y'all see the post-game press conference with the UCF players + Malzahn? Bowser, the Sherman tank on legs, was wearing a cap that said "SpaceU." It's hard to know what to say about that.....
GreenWave80
Breaker Level

Post by GreenWave80 »

WaveProf wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:40 am
DCGreenie wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:37 am chickendoody Keene was looking ahead to the transfer portal. Maybe you have a different slant, but I thought his decision was a Sunday drive through jerkcity.
If Keene sprung this on the coach this week, I agree with you. If he's been saying for a while he was leaving, and if that is in fact is the reason they hadn't played him in a fourth game until they HAD to against USF, and then suddenly the "emergency" game they had been saving for him was used up, then I don't blame him nearly as much. It really, for me, comes down to how transparent he's been all along.
My understanding is, this was a discussion Gus and Keene had some time ago. They both knew Keene was moving on after this season, so Gus promised to save his redshirt. It was only after they were forced to play him against USF that it became a problem.
Cheerleader
Coach Level

Post by Cheerleader »

DCGreenie wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:44 am
Cheerleader wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:49 am Thanks. I loved it. I can't ever remember a storming of the field, fireworks and a trophy presentation. I have been following and cheering for Tulane since 1960 and this will always be a day I remember. It makes up for a lot of heartbreak and disappointment. I would like for someone who was there to talk about the atmosphere in the stands, the waves (never saw that before either) and the noise.
" I have been following and cheering for Tulane since 1960" -- my freshman year -- were you there then, Cheerleader? So you must be 80 like me.
I will be on Dec 31.
Roller
Cornerstone

Post by Roller »

DCGreenie wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 2:21 pm Did y'all see the post-game press conference with the UCF players + Malzahn? Bowser, the Sherman tank on legs, was wearing a cap that said "SpaceU." It's hard to know what to say about that.....
He goes to Orlando Community Commuter College, also known as Space Camp U.
Baywave1
Emerald Circle

Post by Baywave1 »

Why did he pass on wearing mouse ears? That’s not. the school uniform?

Of course Oregon uses the real Donald Duck as its mascot so it can always be worse